arantxalovesfashion@gmail.com

Tuesday 13 September 2011

I am coming back- Second Chapter (Breaking new)


A picture of all my presents, in the picture don't appear all of them because with one I took the picture, so I have my new camera that I need to learn how to use but my looks are going to look much much better now.
Una foto de todos mis regalos, en realidad no todos por que con uno tuve que hacer la foto. por fin tengo mi camara nueva que tengo que aprender a utilizar pero los looks van a ganar mucha calidad de imagen ahora.

and to finish this post a breaking new, I had decided to study fashion design, finally, so next 21st of September I going to my registration in West London College to study a Foundation Diploma in Fashion Design that It will give me the opportunity to be accepted for fashion design degree  in a University.
Y para terminar una noticia chocante, he decidido estudiar diesño de moda, por fin, asi que el proximo 21 de Septiembre voy a registarme en West London College para estudiar Foundation Diploma in Fashion Desing, que me dara la oportunidad de ser aceptada para estudiar diseño de moda en un universidad.

No comments:

Post a Comment