arantxalovesfashion@gmail.com

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Welcome Spring

Last week we had a really sunny and worm days in London, so it is the time to start looking in the wardrobe for our Spring looks. I was so lucky the other day when I went to my wardrobe to have a look and I took a blazer I've seen behind that one it was a really cute  strapy red and white short  jacket that I had complety forgoten I had it.

I loved that feeling because it's more or less like I have just bought it. Also I remember I bought it in Blanco Outlet about 7 year ago  (so cheap) and it's a perfectly trend for this seasson

La semana pasada tuvimos unos dias muy calentitos y soleados en Londres, asi que es el momento de empezar a bucar en el armario nuestros modelitos de primavera. Yo tuve suerte el otro dia, cuando estaba echando un vistazo en mi arnmario y cogi una blazer debajo de esta habia una chaquetita cortita de rayas blancas y rojas que habia olvidados completamente.

Me encanto esa sensacion por que es casi como si la acabara de comprar. Ademas recuerdo que la compre en un Blanco Outlet como hace 7 años ( muy barata) y es perfecta para estar a la ultima esta temporada.






SHORT JACKET/ CHAQUETA CORTA: BLANCO OUTLET
T-SHIRT LS/CAMISETA MANGA LARGA: BLANCO
JEANS/VAQUEROS: H&M
TRAINERS/ZAPATILLAS: ALL START
RING AND BRACALET/ANILLO Y PULSERA: TOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment