arantxalovesfashion@gmail.com

Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Easter!!!!


As I have said in last posts I am going to Greece this Friday for eleven days so I wont update in that days or maybe a quick update. I am still writing in my back and telling you all my impressions about Greece the people and the fashion there.HAPPY EASTER!!!!!
Pero antes de irme os dejo mi ultimo look
Como he dicho en post anteriores me voy a Grecia este viernes por once dias asi que no actualizare en esos dias o a lo mejor alguna aztualizacion rapida. Seguire escribiendo a la vuelta y os contare mis impresiones sobre grecia, s gente y la moda alli. FELIZ SEMANA SANTA!!!!!!!


But before go, I leave you my last look
Pero antes de irme os dejo mi ultimo look




Dress/vestido:H&M (SS 2011)
Denim vest/chaleco vaquero: Blanco (SS 2011)
Pumps/bailarinas: Mercado de fuencarral

No comments:

Post a Comment