arantxalovesfashion@gmail.com

Thursday 7 April 2011

Inspiration: red & tan

I think, I get some inspiration the night after going to the Yohji Yamamoto exhibition, and I remember I have a red knitwear vest that could remind a kimono when you wear it with a waist belt. I decide to combine with a tan waist belt and sandals in the same colour. Colour contrast!

Creo que tuve inspiración la noche despues de ir a la exposición de Yohji  Yamammoto, y recordé que tengo una chaleco rojo de punto que podria recordar a un Kimono cuando lo llevas con un cinturon en la cintura. Decidí combinarlo con un cinturón en un tono bronceado y sandalias en el mismo color. ¡Contraste de colores!




Vest/chaleco:Blanco
Jeans/vaqueros:Blanco
Sandals/sandalias:Blanco (SS-2011)
Belt/cinturón:Blanco(SS-2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment