arantxalovesfashion@gmail.com

Monday 6 June 2011

black dress leopardd shoes

I have bought this leopard shoes in winter and I really like them but I  never found the occasion to wear them, until last month when  I went to have dinner to OXO tower for my boyfriend's mum birthday. I choose a quiet classic black dress and a black blazer to match them because I want to keep the attention in the shoes.
Compre estos zapatos el invierno pasado y me encantan, pero nunca conseguia encontrar la ocasion para llevarlos hasta el mes pasado cuando fui a cenar a la torre Oxo por el cumpleaños de la madre de mi novio. Elegi un vestido negro un poco clasico y una blazer tambien negra para mantener la atencion en los zapatos.






Dress/Vestido:Blanco
Blazer: Blanco(SS-2011)
Heels/Zapatos:Blanco
Bracelet/pulsera:Blanco(SS-2011)
Bag/Bolso:Blanco

1 comment: