arantxalovesfashion@gmail.com

Thursday 30 June 2011

Today I'm wearing, sweet rock

 Not really today but on Tuesday I was wearing this outfit. It was quite long now that I want to share with you this mid skirt. I bough it in my last travel to Madrid in "La Mona checa" a wonderful vintage shop located in the center of Madrid, they have really nice vintage clothe and good prices. The truth is that I wore this skirt sometimes until now, and I love it, you can play with it and wearing with a lot different styles, short top and military boots, shirt and heels, vest top and blazer....
En realidad no hoy pero el Martes leevaba este conjunto. Hace ya algun tiempo ahora que queria compartir con vosotros esta falda. La compré en mi ultimo viaje Madrid en "La Mona Checa" una tienda vintage localizada en el centro de Madrid, maravillosa con prendas vintages preciosas y unos precios muy buenos. La verda es que ya he llevado esta falda mas veces, y me encanta por que puede dar mucho juego y combinarla con un monton de cosas, una camiseta corta y unas botas militares, una camisa y unos tacones, una camiseta nadadora y una blazer....
 
Today something between sweet and rock......
Hoy un look dulce y rock....




T-shirt/camiseta: Blanco
Belt/cinturón: Blanco (ss-2011)
Skirt/falda:  La Mona Checa
Shoes/zapatos: Debenhams

No comments:

Post a Comment