arantxalovesfashion@gmail.com

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Summer essential

Blazer always have been an essential in our wardrobe, as with casual look as a smart look we are always going to be right with a blazer.
La blazer siempre ha sido un imprenscindible en nuestro armario, tanto en un look casual como elegante, siempre acertamos con una blazer.

This summer we have seen blazers in all the colours, bright blue, pink, cream, black, brown, but I think with out any doubt that white it's the essential this summer. It went unnoticed in Spring to keep all the attention in Summer.
Este verano hemos visto Blazer en todos los colores, azulones, rosas, beige, negra, marron, pero blanca es esencial este verano. Paso desapercibida en primavera para acaparar toda la tencion en verano.

We have seen some celebrities wearing a white blazer with their different styles.
Ya hemos visto a muchas famosas llevando una con sus diferentes estilos.







I really didn't like the white blazer at the beginning but now I fell I need one But, how to find the perfect one? We have some options in the diferent hight street fashion shop. I didn't decide yet, and I am afraid they are becoming sold out really fast.
Al principio no me llamaba nada la atencion pero ahora siento que necesito una pero como encontrar la perefecta? Hay algunas opciones en nuestras tiendas preferidas. Yo todavia no me he decidido, y me temo que se estan acabando muy rapido.






Do you have yours yet? If you have it you can send me an email with your look and apeared in a new street style section that I am preparing.
Tu tienes la tuya ya? Si la tienes puedes mandar me un mail con tu look y aparecer en una nueva seccion en la que estoy trabajando.

No comments:

Post a Comment